THE BASIC CAUSE OF HUMAN SUFFERING IS TRAUMA.
AIT hypothesizes that the basic issue psychotherapy must address is the effect on the human being of trauma. Trauma:
- is any occurrence which, when it is happening, when we think back to it, or when it is triggered by some present event, evokes painful emotions and/or physical symptoms, sensations or illnesses
- gives rise to negative beliefs, desires, fantasies, compulsions, obsessions, addictions, dissociation, passivity, negativity, primitive defenses, depression, anxiety, delusions, hallucinations and/or violence,
- blocks the development of maturity, love, and other life-enhancing qualities, destroys or limits spiritual connection and development and fractures human wholeness.
Because people often don’t fully heal from a traumatic incident in their past, something that happens in the present can trigger an adverse reaction, if it is similar in some way to the earlier trauma.
Untreated trauma prevents or hinders the growth of a person’s positive qualities, spiritual connection and development. Trauma fractures human wholeness.
AIT energetically treats the earliest relevant trauma, the present symptom or suffering, and the connection between the past trauma and the present difficulty-AND THE SUFFERING STOPS.
AIT therapy starts with the development of a connection between the client and therapist. Trust building is critical, as is the process of gathering a thorough client history. History is important because AIT treatment is based on causal connections between early traumas and present issues and symptoms.
Therapeutic presence-being embodied, heart-centered and spiritually connected- is the hallmark of the AIT clinician. The clinician’s full presence forms a safe container for the client’s most painful, dark and disorienting experiences and for their transformation and development.
Treatment begins with a protocol that identifies and removes self- sabotaging beliefs about healing and change, and creates an alliance between the client’s conscious and unconscious mind. It allows them to cooperate in healing.
3-Step Transformation is AIT’s primary treatment method. It transforms suffering in three steps by:
- Energetically treating the early traumas first
- Treating the present symptoms next
- Treating the connection between the two by energetically breaking the bond between cause and effect. This makes the symptoms lastingly disappear.
AIT Energetic Treatment
Treatment combines the repetition of a phrase that describes the trauma being treated while the client touches his/her 13 major energy centers in the body in turn. This process moves the client’s traumatic emotions, sensations, behaviors and cognition out of the energy centers they govern and out of the body.
Next, the therapist and client identify any negative cognitions that have developed as a result of the traumas. AIT treatment replaces negative ideas with realistically positive ones. Therapist and client also work energetically to redevelop positive qualities that were damaged/destroyed by trauma e.g.love, courage, assertiveness, compassion or integrity.
Anecdotal evidence indicates that individuals who have experienced AIT treatment reach a fuller state of presence and wholeness through this removal of post-traumatic emotion, physical sensation, belief, and pathological behavior.
AIT offers powerful approaches to the treatment of difficult and multiple disorders including: attachment disorders, psychogenic illness, dissociative disorders, anxiety disorders, personality disorders, auto-immune disorders, some infectious diseases and cancer.
AIT’s enhanced methods also include depth work with personal archetypes, innovative treatments for projection and other types of triggers, dream analysis for the purpose of discovering unconscious trauma and energetic methods for treating physical sensitivities and toxicity.
We can share more at: firstname.lastname@example.org