Finally…Therapy That Works
“The therapists that I had previously seen didn’t help me at all… But I was hurting so badly that I took a chance on AIT, and I was astounded by the help that I received, and by my change into a healthy individual. Other therapies didn’t work for me, but AIT certainly did.” J.K. 2016
ADVANCED INTEGRATIVE THERAPY- A THERAPY LIKE NO OTHER…
that is gentle, effective, and fast-moving. It energetically and psychologically treats simple, complex and difficult psychological issues and disorders, physical illnesses and spiritual blocks.
- AIT blends depth psychotherapy, cognitive and behavioral therapies, body- centered therapy and transpersonal therapy with the power of focused energy to effectively and efficiently produce lasting transformation.
- AIT clinicians practice elegant and effective treatments for single and multiple incident situational trauma as well as developmental and attachment trauma.
- AIT specializes in treatment for the most difficult and complex clinical challenges, including depression, PTSD, anxiety disorders, personality disorders, illness and pain as well as quickly and efficiently resolving simpler therapeutic issues such as adjustment disorders or mild anxiety or depression.
- First, by discovering and treating the early physical, psychological and/or spiritual traumas that are the causes of the issue, disease/disorder
- Second, by treating the issues, diseases or disorders themselves
- And third by treating the connections between the causes and their effects energetically.
- No more suffering from what has already been treated
- A return to health and wellbeing
- An increase in insight and maturity
- Improvement or remission of symptoms
- Spiritual development for those who desire it
AIT IS LIFE-TRANSFORMING!
PEOPLE SEEKING HELP …
- AIT’s well-trained therapists help you lower your level of suffering quickly. We offer cutting-edge methods that work, so that your recovery is easier and takes less time.
- If you would like to explore personal healing with an AIT therapist, you can find a therapist here.
TO LEARN MORE… explore this website or contact us at: email@example.com