To Pay for AIT Seminar Attendance:
If you are interested in attending an AITI seminar, you can use our website to register and pay. Here’s how:
- Select an AIT seminar by viewing the training schedules for: Basics, Mastering AIT Practice (MAP), and Advanced Seminars.
- Register and pay as directed for each offering- by check, credit card or through our PAYPAL account. Each seminar listing has a contact to help you register and pay.
- In general: All 3-day seminars cost the same regardless of who is teaching: $595, or $545 for early registration. Fees are adjusted for seminars that are less days or more days.
- If you register a month prior to the beginning of a seminar, the early registration discounted is applied. After that date, you will be charged the full price. You can also sometimes pay by check.
- RETAKING A SEMINAR
If you repeat a seminar you have already taken, you qualify for a $200 discount. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you an invoice.
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel within 30 days of the seminar, we will refund your tuition, less a $50 cancellation fee. If you cancel more than 30 days in advance, a $20 cancellation fee will be subtracted from your refund.
Practitioners Pay for AIT Certification:
AITI mental health practitioners have attended the required training and supervision to become a certified AIT practitioner.
- Certified practitioners can remit the initial $95 certification fee and yearly renewal certification fee to:
Teachers Pay Seminar Fee to AITI:
AITI teachers in most cases, directly collect training fees from students and remit a portion of those fees (a per student amount) to AITI. These contributions fund the day to day operations of AITI and support the development of new curricula and our many humanitarian efforts. Teachers can pay below and should notify AITI immediately with student and payment information at: Notify AITI